Welcome to Brixham Sea Works, located in the bustling fishing port of Brixham. The work spaces are located within the Grade II listed Town Hall built in 1886 by GS Bridgman of Torquay. The work spaces offer a relaxed and welcoming feel for you to collaborate and network.
Desk space is inviting and flexible enabling you to set up with ease and offering maximum productivity. Collaborative space is comfortable and relaxing, providing a great environment to discuss and innovate on the chesterfield sofas and leather chairs. The meeting and conference spaces offer a little more formality when required, whilst still maintaining the muted palette ‘loft’ style décor with large wooden tables and natural materials.
There is plenty of break-out space for you to relax, chat and network with a great bean-to-cup coffee and quirky storage space is provided through reclaimed crates and scaffolding.
- Early stage, one-person businesses who want somewhere to meet clients, network with similar people, book a meeting room with video conference facilities, print off presentation-quality sheets or simply just to have a good cup of bean-to-cup coffee!
- Homeworkers, who want to escape from children, pets and the tendency to put on the washing machine between phone calls!
- Plumbers, electricians – all trades, who want a quiet place to do estimates and invoices.
- Corporate memberships for professionals and larger companies in the Bay, who wish to meet with clients.
- Companies with low carbon concerns who want to reduce travel costs.
- Companies wanting business advice which will be readily available and can be booked.