What is DBEC?
A unique venue in the Heart of East Devon, DBEC is an inspiring space, built to the highest sustainability standards, where people can escape their everyday pressures.
Only 20 minutes from Exeter, and 10 minutes from the M5, although accessible DBEC is a sanctuary where you can escape all distractions. Beautiful views and the highest quality facilities provide a wonderful backdrop to an exceptional co-working and meeting space.
With high speed internet, free refreshments, sumptuous lunches and a wide range of internal and external spaces to work from, you won’t want to go back to your everyday place of work.
Where are we located?
Set in a rural location, but just 10 minutes from the M5 or A30, put Devon Business & Education Centre into Google maps for a stress free journey!
What’s on offer?
- Hotdesking for only £10/day or £100 per month, includes unlimited tea or coffee and access to high speed internet.
- A range of meeting rooms can be hired for training, meetings or events, with space for 16 in Boardroom set up to up to 25.
- Rooms are priced between £170 and £450 per day and the whole venue can be booked for £1,000 per day (£600 half day).
- All rooms can be booked online.
- Lunch can be ordered in advance for only £10/person.
- Electric charging points available free of charge for visitors
- Shower facilities available for cyclists
- Wonderful local walks for those who want to escape the workplace for a moment or two
- Outside meeting spaces in beautiful gardens and orchards.
Come and see us soon!