If you are considering moving your business to a Work Hub or are looking for affordable solutions to start up or grow an existing business it is advisable to make a check list – With the pro’s and con’s of any potential space or office you are interested in. Many people find that by making a check list they are able to put things into perspective easier and decisions can be clearer.
Consider what you feel are most important to you and your business when writing your check list, common pro’s for many businesses are:
- Ease of commuting or distance from home
- Internet connection and speed, preferably WiFi.
- Length of contract time and amenities included
- Closeness to support and networking groups
There are many more items that can be added to your list before choosing where the best place for your business should be. Check out the list of amenities available to all at our Work Hubs below and see how many of your check list boxes we already fill.
- Access to reliable WiFi
- No contract Hot Desking
- Free Tea & Coffee
- Networking Events
- Office Facilities (printer, scanner & copying)
- Free use of meeting room (fair use policy applies)
- In house use of ‘Intrapreneurs’
- Creative Environment
All this from just £10 per day and no fixed term contract. Contact us today for more information about your local Work Hub on 01392 383194.